Wednesday, July 22, 2009


This is from the Skateistan blog. I was so excited, and feel so good about this company. Austria is also not in Afghanistan, and this company appears not to need a war effort to term themselves humanitarian :)

The Austrian tee shirt company Nakedshirt has recently become one of our sponsors: Nakedshirt will supply 2,500 tee shirts (logos imprinted by Monkey Drive) that will be available through Black Ape.

Tim Buschold, the CEO of Nakedshirt, spoke of his company’s partnership with Skateistan: “One important reason for me to support Skateistan is the fact that there is no large organization behind the project…I’m upset about the big development companies and organizations and their often arrogant attitude, which I experienced by myself when I tried to approach them. We are really excited about the appearance of Skateistan and that this organization is providing kids distraction from their (often sad) everyday life. I’m sure that our commitment won’t be finished by providing 2,500 tee shirts — we will definitely look into other ways as well to support Skateistan.”

No comments:

Post a Comment